About Us

The staff of Murray Drugs and Country Rose

Murray Drugs, Inc., located in Heppner and Condon, Oregon is a family-owned business started in 1959 by Rod and Meg Murray.

Murray’s Condon Pharmacy was purchased in 1963. John and Ann Murray began purchasing the business in 1990.

Murray Drugs is proud to offer quality professional pharmaceutical services and a wide variety of merchandise with fast, friendly “home-town” service.

We strive to treat all our customers as our friends and neighbors with appreciation and respect.