A truly local company, we’ve been serving Morrow, Gilliam, and Wheeler counties since 1959.
Family owned and operated since the beginning, Murray’s Drug was started by Rod and Meg Murray in 1959. It has now been in business for 3 generations; passed down in 1990 to John and Ann Murray, and now employing two of their children, Laurie and Sean. Murray’s Drug has grown to include not only the flagship store in Heppner, Oregon, but two additional locations in Condon and Boardman.
Being a family company, Murray’s Drug believes that each patient should also be treated like family. We pride ourselves on being convenient, consistent, and compassionate. Compared to large chain pharmacies, Murray’s wait time is next to nothing.
Murray’s Drug values encompass more than just business; we strive to support our communities. We are involved in our local church, schools, and even politics in the state legislature. Both John and Ann Murray have also received Oregon Pharmacist of the Year Awards from the Oregon State Pharmacist Association.